March 12, 2020




Aloha ASDS Members + Supporters,


Since early January, we have been closely monitoring the information regarding the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak. Our number one priority is the safety and welfare of our members, our community, and our show judges.  The COVID-19 pandemic, along with applicable guidance and travel restrictions issued by State and Federal agencies, necessitated the ASDS Board of Directors voting today to POSTPONE the ASDS Dressage Shows I/II, which are currently scheduled for April 4, 2020 and April 5, 2020, at Maunawili Farms. While we were looking forward to our first show of the season, the safety of our judges, competitors, and attendees must take priority.


The ASDS Board of Directors is currently working with our scheduled judge, as well as USDF and USEF, to determine if the shows may be rescheduled, and if so, appropriate dates. ASDS will not be rescheduling the shows or hosting any ASDS events for March or April due to the rapidly changing situation involving the COVID-19 pandemic.


If you have already sent in your show registration, we will be in touch to coordinate a return of your payment.

Please continue to check your emails regarding updates to our show schedule.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.


Mahalo for your continued support,

ASDS Board of Directors

© 2018 by Ally Wo